“The Story” Starts back up on Sunday, January 13th with Chapter 13 " The King who had it all"
So if you missed this Fall, you can catch up now and join one of our bible study groups.
Our discussion groups all start back up the week of January 13th. (Some will start up this coming week.) These groups continue through May 19, 2019. We currently have 5 groups available:
- Tuesday mornings at 10:30 a.m. at the home of Julia Jones (611 Martens); 956-285-2753
- Tuesday afternoon at 12:10 p.m. on the TAMIU campus hosted by Heather Blagg (Contact Heather at 918.381.5688 or firstname.lastname@example.org for location updates);
- Tuesday evenings at 6:15 p.m. - hosted by Triana Sames & Larry Miles (at the home of Dick & Triana Sames - 121 Crenshaw); Contact 956-723-5714 for info
- Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. in the Mary Cook Room; Contact Fr. Paul at 956-285-2753
- A Spanish session Sundays at 10:00 a.m. in the Parish Hall. ContactFr. Paul at 956.285.2753
- "The Story" Resource Page - Link here to devotional material for each chapter of the Story and family resources for parents to use with kids at dinner or in the car, and more.