2) Summer will be here before you know it and camp sessions are filling up quickly. Remember to register your child online at www.dwtx.org/camps as soon as possible for Summer Sessions at Camp Capers. Session information is listed below. Scholarships are available at www.dwtx.org/camps-scholarships.
2015 Camp Dates:
June 7-13th Sr. High Camp A (10 - 12th graders)
June 14-20th Primary Camp A (3rd - 5th graders)
June 21-27th Jr. High Camp A (8th - 9th graders)
June 28-July 4th Intermediate Camp A (6th - 7th graders)
July 12-18th Sr. High Camp B (10 - 12th graders)
July 19 -25th Jr. High Camp A (8th - 9th graders)
July 27-31st Good Samaritan Camp
August 2-8th Intermediate Camp B (6th - 7th graders)
August 9-15th Primary Camp B (3rd - 5th graders)
3) Sunday School for adults and children resumes on Sunday, April 12th. Remember class is from 10-10:45 a.m. Children meet in the classroom in the Parish Hall. Adults meet in the Mary Cook Room.
4) The men of Christ Church might want to consider representing our congregation at the Diocesan Men's Retreat "Nails & Prayers" being held at Camp Capers April 24-26th. For more information, visit the diocesan website at www.dwtx.org.
5) Wednesday Opportunities - Our Wednesday morning Bible Study is open to anyone interested. They meet in Fr. Paul's office from 10-10:45 a.m. each Wednesday. We are also offering an evening Holy Eucharist service at 6:30 p.m. in the Chapel each Wednesday through May.
6) #Called2Serve - Our annual diocesan theme is Called to Serve, and the diocese invites you to feel Called to Share as well! Using the hashtag #Called2Serve, they invite everyone across the diocese to share the ways they are responding to the call to serve others in their community via social media. #Called2Serve is already established on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, exemplifying ways we reach beyond ourselves and serve others. Read more on the Council website.
7) Those scheduled to serve on Sunday, April 19th are:
Acolytes - Chloe Antonini, Christopher Glassford, Elijah Glassford
Acolyte Parent - Michele Gonzalez
Eucharistic Ministers - Lee Gignac, Mallory Miles
Lector - Gil Martinez
Ushers - John Paul, Jerry Robinson
Nursery - John Delgado, Sherly Garcia
Sunday School: Children - Lorye Glass
Adults - Larry Miles
Hope to see everyone on Sunday!
Fr. Paul & Connie