1) Flood Relief - The diocese is accepting donations to help those affected by the recent storms. If you would like to help, please make your checks payable to DWTX and write "Flood Relief" in the memo area of your check. Your check can be placed in the offering on Sunday morning. Donations can also be made online at: www.dwtx.org/departments/world-mission.
2) There will be a meeting in the Parish Hall immediately following the 11:00 a.m. service on Sunday, May 31st for anyone interested in helping with this year's Vacation Bible School. Sydney Miles is coordinating our VBS which will be the week of July 20-24th. Volunteers of all ages are needed in many capacities. Middle & High School students can accumulate Community Service Hours for their volunyrrt time. Please call Sydney at (956)319-6860 or the church office at (956)723-5714 if you are willing to help. ALSO - We are in need of tall boxes of varying sizes to be used to construct the skyline for our VBS backdrop. If you have some available, please bring them to the church office or contact Sydney.
3) When submitting prayer requests, please be sure to include your name so that we know who to contact for updates. Names submitted will be left on our prayer list for 90 days. Names submitted without the name of the person making the request will NOT be added to our prayer list. Thank you for understanding.
4) Fr. Paul will be continuing our weekday Eucharists at 6:30 p.m. each Wednesday.
5) We are looking to hire more Nursery staff. If you or someone you know might be interested, please contact the church office at (956)723-5714.
6) Those scheduled to serve on Sunday, May 31st are:
Acolytes - Christopher Glassford, Elijah Glassford, Roberto Rubio
Acolyte Parent - Michele Gonzalez
Eucharistic Ministers - Elena Holloway, Mallory Miles
Lector - Gil Martinez
Ushers - Rich Gillard, Mark Pease
Nursery - Sherly Garcia, Sydney Miles