Our "A Faithful Past, A Firm Foundation" Capital Campaign is in it's early stages, but we are already planning a celebration of what is being accomplished. PLEASE SAVE THE DATE - THURSDAY, NOV. 15th. To know more about this important part of our parish life: Please read this important letter from Fr. Paul Frey - Click HERE
A New Face at Christ Church: Glenn Wagner - Please be sure to welcome Glenn Wagner - our Stewardship Consultant that will be with us for several weeks. During his time here he will be helping with the dynamics of A Faithful Past, A Future Foundaton Capital Campaign
“The Story” Continues: Read The Story - Experience The Bible! Our discussion groups continue through
May 19th. We currently have 5 groups available:
- Tuesday mornings at 10:30 a.m. at the home of Julia Jones (611 Martens); 956-
- Tuesday afternoon at 12:10 p.m. on the TAMIU campus hosted by Heather Blagg (Contact Heather at 918.381.5688 or email@example.com for location updates);
- Tuesday evenings at 6:15 p.m. - hosted by Triana Sames & Larry Miles (at the home of Dick & Triana Sames - 121 Crenshaw); Contact 956-723-5714 for info
- Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. in the Mary Cook Room; Contact Fr. Paul at 956-285-2753
- A Spanish session Sundays at 10:00 a.m. in the Parish Hall. ContactFr. Paul at 956.285.2753
- "The Story" Resource Page - Link here to devotional material for each chapter of the Story and family resources for parents to use with kids at dinner or in the car, and more.
30 Days - 30 Prizes - 30 Dollars
We will be passing out tickets for our 30-30-30 raffle coming up in December. This is one of our best and funnest fund raisers.
One of our parishioners, Jean Francois Merat, with Liberty Tax, may be training tax preparers for the upcoming 2019 Tax Season. For more information, call or text him at 832-275-5727