1) Since Easter fell on the first Sunday of this month, our Parish Luncheon has been moved to this Sunday - April 12th! Be sure to bring a favorite salad, bread, soup, entrée, side dish, or dessert to share with your Christ Church family immediately following the 11:00 a.m. service.
2) Thanks to everyone for all of the Easter Lilies and your help during Holy Week!
3) Summer camp sessions for kids are filling up quickly. If you are interested in having your child attend, please register online at www.dwtx.org/camps as soon as possible. Scholarships are available at www.dwtx.org/camps-scholarships.
2015 Camp Dates:
June 7-13th Sr. High Camp A (10 - 12th graders)
June 14-20th Primary Camp A (3rd - 5th graders)
June 21-27th Jr. High Camp A (8th - 9th graders)
June 28-July 4th Intermediate Camp A (6th - 7th graders)
July 12-18th Sr. High Camp B (10 - 12th graders)
July 19 -25th Jr. High Camp A (8th - 9th graders)
July 27-31st Good Samaritan Camp
August 2-8th Intermediate Camp B (6th - 7th graders)
August 9-15th Primary Camp B (3rd - 5th graders)
4) Sunday School for adults and children resumes on Sunday, April 12th. Remember class is from 10-10:45 a.m. Children meet in the classroom in the Parish Hall. Adults meet in the Mary Cook Room.
5) The Diocesan Men's Retreat "Nails & Prayers" will be held at Camp Capers April 24-26th. For more information, visit the diocesan website at www.dwtx.org.
6) During Lent, we started having 2 short Holy Communion services on Wednesdays (12 Noon and 6:30 p.m.). We will continue with the evening service at 6:30 p.m. in the Chapel each Wednesday through May.
7) Those scheduled to serve on Sunday, April 12th are:
Acolytes - Julia Glass, Olivia Glass, Jack Paul
Acolyte Parent - John Paul
Eucharistic Ministers - Stan Green, Cathey Moore
Lector - Mallory Miles
Ushers - Joel Glass, Volunteer Needed
Nursery - Lucy Ponce, Fina Roque
Sunday School: Children - Mallory Miles
Adults - Larry Miles
Hope to see everyone on Sunday!
Fr. Paul & Connie